Accelerate the check-in process and reduce training time with the most user-friendly access control system in the industry!
An intuitive user interface makes the Next Generation FDU so easy to use that your front desk personnel will only need minimal training.
It is ideal for smaller facilities in need of a comprehensive access control system with single or multiple workstations.
Do more with less
The stand-alone Next Generation FDU does it all:
- encodes keycards
- tracks keycard data
- programs locks
- maintains locks
- audits locks
Simple yet sophisticated
The FDU encodes keycards quickly while tracking how many were issued and who made each keycard.
Thanks to its USB ports, you connect the FDU to an external computer, printer or PMS system to share check-in data and produce audits and reports that measure operational efficiency. Implement upgrades and configuration changes immediately, eliminating delays and shipping costs.
- Encodes, reads and verifies keycards
- Programs, audits and maintains locks
- Allows 15 levels of keycard access from guest to emergency
- Includes 5 authorization levels
- Encodes 10 special-purpose keycards
- Stores an audit of the last 4000 transactions
- Keeps system time
- Allows lock/FDU audit viewing and printing
- Supports 8 guest and 16 staff common areas
- Accommodates up to 16,000 guest rooms
- Multi-track keycard encoding and reading
- Drop and swipe reader track with alignment guide
- Menu-driven software
- Computer-feel keypad
- Adjustable contrast display
- Low battery alarm
- Moulded transparent display lens
- Impact-resistant injection-moulded black plastic casing with anti-slip pads
- 8-hour battery backup
- 300,000 swipe life expectancy
- One Serial Communication Port (DB9 male)
- USB ports
- Compatible with Serial (DB9) printers
- POS compatible
- PMS/computer interface allows guest check-in data to be transferred to the FDU
- Available indirect interface supports multiple FDUs
- Instantaneous upgrades and configuration changes via USB Flash Drive