Enhance the security and elegance of your hotel with the ultimate door lock – engineered for reliability and designed for style.
Your guests will appreciate the ergonomic design and easy-to-use card reading, your staff will enjoy the ease of installation and maintenance of the 770 Electronic Lock.
Comprehensive security and tracking
Programming options allow for limited access to staff and guests in restricted areas or during specified times. Each lock keeps an audit trail of the last 200 transactions. A standard mechanical key override gives hotel management and security staff peace of mind.
All electronics and batteries are located in the front housing, so there is no need to disturb guests for maintenance. Software upgrades can be implemented on site, eliminating delays.
- Operates with reliable easy-to-use magnetic stripe keycards
- Reads magnetic stripe when keycard is removed, ensuring that cards are not left in the lock
- Provides visible and audible feedback; LEDs are mounted directly in the reader
- Automatically cancels previous guest’s keycard to ensure privacy and security
- One-inch solid metal deadbolt for added protection and privacy (available with auto-deadbolt)
- Audit trail records the last 200 lock transactions
- Standard mechanical key override
- Lock can be integrated into a master key system
- Control boards are coated with a proprietary solution to seal out moisture and contaminants
Compliance and certification
- ADA-compliant for physically disabled guests and staff
- Shabbat-compliant lock available
- ILCO 770 Electronic Lock is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory for ANSI/BHMA A156.25 and A156.13 2002 Electrified Locking Devices Grade 1