The 790 is the result of many years of experience in developing highly effective Access Control Systems for the hotel industry. No detail has been overlooked. Quality is guaranteed. Using Contactless tags and read-write technology, the 790 Lock is the ideal solution to enhance the security of your hotel as well as increase operational efficiency.
Total security and comfort
Guests will appreciate the deadbolt protection, the ergonomic design and the easy-to-use card reading of the 790 electronic locks. A standard Mechanical Key Override gives hotel management and security staff peace of mind.
The contactless reader is ergonomic and user-friendly for hotel guests and staff alike and can be supported by the FDU (Front Desk Unit) or by the Web-based ATLAS system.
Contactless Read-Write Security
Using Contactless tags and read-write technology, hotel managers can track employee movements by auditing staff keycards. Also, security personnel only need an audit keycard to extract the audit trail from a lock.
Security for every door in the property
With multiple locking options (Mortise, Cylindrical Latch, European Mortise, Panic Bar) and Remote Access Controllers, the 790 lock can secure every door in the hotel. Entrances, Exits, Elevators, Parking Gates, Amenities, Offices, Storerooms and many other access points can benefit from the high level of security that the 790 lock brings.
All electronics and batteries are located in the front lock housing, so there is no need to disturb guests for maintenance. Software upgrades can be implemented on site, eliminating delays. A completely sealed contactless reader needs little maintenance.
Features at a Glance
- Comprehensive security and tracking
With read-write (Contactless Smart) technology, staff movements are recorded on staff keycards which can be easily interrogated. Programming options allow for limited access to staff and guests in restricted areas or during specified times. Each lock keeps an audit trail of the last 400 transactions with can be easily downloaded onto a "Lock Audit Keycard". A standard mechanical key override gives hotel management and security staff peace of mind.
- Worry-free maintenance
All electronics and batteries are located in the front housing, so there is no need to disturb guests for maintenance. Software upgrades can be implemented on site, eliminating delays. The contactless reader is completely sealed so no foreign objects can enter.
- Operates with reliable Mifare ISO 14443 keycards, fobs and wristbands
- Reads when keycard is presented to the reader
- Provides visible and audible feedback; LEDs are mounted directly in the reader
- Automatically cancels previous guest’s keycard to ensure privacy and security
Keycards / Credentials
- Operates with reliable, readily available Mifare ISO 14443 keycards, fobs and wristbands
- Guest Keycards: Mifare Mini (low cost)
- Staff Keycards: Mifare 1K (100 event audit trail to record staff movements)
- Lock Audit Keycards: Mifare 4k (300 event capacity to download audit from lock quickly and easily)
- One-inch solid metal deadbolt for added protection and privacy (available with auto-deadbolt)
- Audit trail records the last 400 lock transactions
- Read-write technology means that audit is stored on staff keycards
- Standard mechanical key override
- Lock can be integrated into a master key system
- Control boards are coated with a proprietary solution to seal out moisture and contaminants
Compliance and certification
- ADA-compliant for physically disabled guests and staff
- Shabbat-compliant lock available
- ILCO Lodging Systems' 790 Electronic Lock is listed in the BHMA Certified Products Directory for ANSI/BHMA A156.25 and A156.13 2002 Electrified Locking Devices Grade 1